Saturday, March 17, 2007

Time To Embarrass The Hec Out Of James aka Rusty

Thanks Jolie for the wonderful post about penises. I hope that is the correct spelling because I am not going to google it to find out.

Your post made me think of my son James aka Rusty. The poor child always twisted words. Example "Violators Will Be Prostituted."

We attended a small church and one day the pianist quit. Every Sunday after that the minister would end the sermon with a prayer. "Please lord send us someone to fill your house with music." This went on for a year. One Sunday I stayed home and I sent my then 6 year old son, James aka Rusty to church. He came home from the service so excited. He actually flung the door open and said "MOM GUESS WHAT HAPPENED? THE LORD ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS THE CHURCH HAS GOT A PENIS."

To this day he will not say pianist, he says piano player.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...