Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Pictures of the RV Park

Clicking on the photographs will (hopefully) enlarge them.
Pond Photos




Who Is Hanging Out At The Bird Feeder?





The birds are a little skittish because of the herd of kitties living next door. Two females, one male creates a herd and makes the male very happy.



Cows



The reason he is not with his buddies is he learned how to turned on the water faucet with his horn. He is in bovine time out.


Around The Park

Location: McNeal

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww bovine time out.

La, Storyteller/Storysinger said...

Oh My Goodness!!
I loooove your pictures!!!
And I am also in love with the songs on your playlist.
I think I have to steal a few of them....Ya put the lime in the Coconut....

La, Storyteller/Storysinger said...

Oh Lordy! I have been listening to your playlist for over and hour!!!
It is late...well not really, not to me but I am sure I should go do something but I cant leave the vicinity of the the computer...Help Me!!

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...