Saturday, May 28, 2011

Its Raining

I decided not to post until things start going right and so far it hasn’t – when it rains it definitely pours.  I had to rethink things and start to focus on what is going right.  Between the layers of so many wrongs there are some rights. 

Mom and I decided to head north this year and head into Canada but it looks like we will be in Arizona for a while.  Mom had her nerve test and she needs surgery.  So we are waiting for the doctor to call to get the ball rolling.  While waiting for the surgery we will explore Arizona some more. 

The change in plans has turned into a good thing because (if all goes right) I will see all of my children in one room at the end of this month.  The last time we were all able to get together was 5 1/2 years ago.  Needless to say I am beyond excited. 

I will be posting about my float trip that I took with my son, Scott tomorrow.  We took a lot of pictures and had a wonderful 10 days on the road. 

For now all is well.

1 comments:

Lynilu said...

Sometimes, the twists of fate have a positive turn to them, don 't they?

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...