Saturday, August 19, 2006

Wheaton IL

Our trip to Wheaton today went smoothly. I actually drove straight there and straight back without getting lost. My aunt is doing well. She has a wonderful caretaker. We had an enjoyable afternoon visit. It was a relief to see her doing so well. She cannot be left alone for extended amount of times; her ailments are due to age – hearing, some memory loss, and loss of balance.

I am still printing away, I have taken to many pictures and I need to slow down until I get caught up. Monday we are going to back to Highland to see if we can get the dent repaired. I am getting a little tired of people asking if I purchased the RV from a scratch and dent sale. I am also embarrassed to tell them I ran into a tree. When I purchased my little house on wheels it didn’t come with instructions. All the dealer would tell me is make a wide right turn leaving the lot. The biggest thing I drove on the highway is a Dakota pickup truck. I was absolutely terrified. I did try to operate the back hoe but I almost took out my mobile home and that was the end of that. Back to printing to my pictures and listening to Brother Iz. Until later.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...