Monday, September 11, 2006

This is what I posted a few days ago and things have changed since then. "For those that need to know - I am in Rockford IL.

Business calls us back to Missouri. Hopefully by Sunday we will be in Gainesville. I don't know which park yet but as soon as I do I will let you know.

Our goal while in Rockford was to do warranty work and repair the dent. The Gulf Stream dealer we saw made us an offer we couldn't refuse. Yes we are moving tomorrow to a 34 foot Holiday Rambler Neptune with two slideouts. This should give us plenty of room. I don't know why but most motorhomes comes with two couches. I had them take out one and replace it with a table that will match the cabinets and now I have two dining room tables but the second will function as a desk. The couch does have an air mattress and that will serve as my bed. It is a diesel engine with air brakes but I test drove it this morning and it handles well. I didn't hit anyone, or clip any cars but most importantly I didn't hit a tree.
Location:  Rockford Il

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...