Friday, October 27, 2006

Leaving Tomorrow


We will be leaving tomorrow. Our destination is the beautiful state of Tennessee. We are planning a visit to "Widow of the South."

Paducah and Mayfield was a wonderful stop. My favorite place was the cemetery in Mayfield.  It is very rare to see the statues. The gentlemen that had them created must of wanted his family with him when he passed. Even though they are buried elsewhere they are with him in stone and spirit.

Mom and I are looking forward to warmer and drier weather. Lets hope we find it.

I will post when I can. It is always a challenge finding the Internet. Trees kill my signal so sometimes my satellite won't work and even though the RV parks are getting wireless we seem to find the ones that hasn't.

Location: Kentucky Paducah

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...