Thursday, November 30, 2006

Friday Feast 120

Appetizer
Have you ever flown in a helicopter?
No I would really love too but I am afraid I might get sick.

Soup
What color is your warmest coat or jacket?
Black with red roses, it is 20 years old maybe older. I just take good care of it and it doesn't look a day over 1. Clint and Stacy stay away from me.

Salad
What is your favorite rainy day activity?
Curling up with a good book and my geriatric puppy, Surely Not

Main Course
Describe your hands.
I have my grandma's hands. Weather, calloused, gentle. A hundred stories could be told by looking at my hands.

Dessert
If you could eat only one nut for the rest of your life, what nut
would you pick?
Peanuts

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...