Saturday, November 18, 2006

Smart Ass

I never considered myself a "smart ass." I thought I would rank as nice on the quiz and I was surprised to see I didn't make it as "nice."

Yesterday I saw the smart ass side of me. I went into Pizza Hut with my mother and was greeted by the waitress by this statement.... "what do you want." Unfortunately I opened my mouth and through out my meal I kept getting mean glances from the rest of the employees. I was their bitch customer.

How would you handle such a greeting at a resturant? Am I being a smart ass because someone doesn't know how to greet and meet potential customers? Am I a smart ass because employees don't realize they represent the company? Am I a smart ass because I expect to be greeted in a friendly manner? Geez I was taught from a very early, early age that every customer that walks in is my paycheck. That lesson was a major part of my work ethic.

I guess I am a smart ass.

Location:  Philadelphia Mississippi

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...