Friday, December 01, 2006

Buy An Alpaca

A fellow blogger shared this with me and I thought I would pass along the message. Are you struggling with trying to find a unique gift for someone special? How about buying a goat or an alpaca. I know what you are thinking "what the...." I will explain. You buy a gift from Oxfam Unwrapped. You receive a card and a fridge magnet that represents the gift that you have chosen to give to your friend or family member. Someone in the developing world receives this gift. Whether it be an alpaca to earn a living from, the means to plant an allotment or safe water to drink – the result is that their lives are much improved! A direct quote from the company. Go to http://www.oxfamamericaunwrapped.com/. You can buy a gift and help someone out at the same time. I wonder consider it an awesome gift.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...