Thursday, December 21, 2006

Education And A Major Complaint

Ever since Dirk Star made an appearance on my blog I have been getting quite an education not only from him but from his devoted fans. I met Wizard recently and from her site I learned how to share my love of music without annoying the heck out of people who don't want to listen to it or is not in the mood for music. Freebo made this CD and donated the money to an animal shelter. It is strictly for dog lovers.

Visit Freebo "My Dog Has Fleas"

Now for my complaint. I was talking to my oldest son, Rusty aka James last night and after about an hour he finally talked me into downloading something called "Firefox." I am a die hard Internet Explorer junky but to shut him up I downloaded it. Then he walked me through something called "add ons." He told me to download "Stumble."

With this "add on" I had to select what my interest are. After going through the registration, the selections, restarting Firefox a button appeared in my tool bar. STUMBLE! He instructed me to click on it. By this time my mother is watching what is going on. As per his instructions I clicked and was instantly transported to a web page that indeed caught my attention. All thoughts of posting a new entry to my blog vanished as I became hooked on "STUMBLE!" My mother quickly got on her computer and downloaded. She too became hooked.

Rusty aka James thanks to you, your grandmother was on the net until 1:00 a.m. and I didn't get to bed until 3:00 a.m. We didn't roll out of bed until 9:00 a.m. and poor Surely Not had to go to the bathroom so bad she had her legs crossed and her little eyes were watering. Shame on you son for introducing us to our latest addiction. Even as I type this my eyes wander to the left hand corner of my screen and my mind thinks "what inanities will I find if I click it?"

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...