Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday Feast

Appetizer
What was your very first job with a paycheck?
I worked at the Patio Drive In. Every day I would jump in my little boat and drive to work.


Soup
Did you ever lose something really important to you?
Who hasn't? I lost a bracelet that my grandmother gave me.

Salad
What is the best Christmas present you ever received?
There were to many to mention. My favorite Christmas was the last Christmas that I spent with my brother. My favorite holiday tradition as a child was throwing the Christmas tree in the lake. They make great crappie beds.

Main Course
Tell about a favorite "hang out" place for you and your friends when you were in high school.
High School a horrible time in my life and I didn't hang out anywhere.

Dessert
Name something that always brings a smile to your face.
Talking to my wonderful, wise daughter.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...