Saturday, December 16, 2006

Good Meme Skittle

The Five Questions Interview Game"

What have you learned so far from your visitors? Diversity. I have met some wonderful people and enjoyed their stories. I love the fact that there are some that post their opinions and demand that you think. Thanks Dirk.

Did blogging change your life or your personality in any way? No I am who I am. Like me or hate me.

Are you satisfied with what you’ve achieved this year, in general? Hell yes. I am doing exactly what I want to do and enjoying life.

If someone would offer to pay for a course for you, what course would you take? Spanish.

If you had the opportunity to meet one person that you admire the most in the world, who that person would be? Living or dead? Living I would love to sit down and have a cup of coffee with Dorothy Allsion. Awesome writer. Dead I would love to talk to Mother Teresa.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...