Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Today - Ocean Springs

Scott, Rusty,and Hannah - Presents will be arriving, please watch your mailbox. I don't have Robert's address so I am sending his to you Hannah.

We are on the beach. Its colder than a well digger's whoops. I am being punished for teasing and tormenting those that live north of where I am. Tomorrow Surely Not and I will be on the beach waiting for the sunset.

There is still a lot of destruction at the Gulf. It is overwhelming. You see it on the televison but to see it over a year later.... There is so much that needs to be done. We drive down the road and see signs, bent and twisted advertising a resturant. There is nothing there but an empty lot. I will be getting out to take photographs.

I have been busy with Christmas. I am finishing up tonight come hell or high water.

Right now I am listening to Cynthia Clawson. She has such a beautiful pure voice and the one song that can bring me to tears is Softly and Tenderly. I highly recommend her highly.
See I am ecletic, slightly strange I go from "Boys Want Sex In The Morning" by the Three Weird Sisters to Cynthia Clawson. Off to finish up playing Santa Claus and give the old credit card a beating.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...