Wednesday, December 13, 2006

What The Bug



In Hattiesburg Mississippi I went out to retrieve something from the basement. I opened the door and came face to face with a bug. When I looked around I noticed that a few of his buddies were in there as well. I grabbed a stick and carefully removed all them. I made sure I put them on a tree branch because they belong there and not in my basement. A couple days later I opened the door to my basement again and they were back. Once again I moved them to a tree branch. Since I was in a hurry, instead of placing about them about 10 inches apart I just put them all together and it was total bug mayhem. Obviously they were not buddies and I wasn’t about to get involved in a bug brawl. I checked my compartment for any holes and closed the drain. I don’t want them back. My patience was wearing thin and I was considering Raid. On the day I left I opened the compartment where my water and sewer hookups were and guess what. They were back. Obviously they all didn’t die in the bug brawl but I did notice one was missing. Maybe he was lunch, maybe he didn’t survive the bug brawl, or maybe he just got smart went elsewhere. Once again I removed them, making sure to place them further apart than the last time. When I pulled out of the park I was thinking it would be the last time I would be see those types of bugs. Guess what? I was wrong. Does anyone know what kind of bug this is?



Location:  Hattiesburg Mississippi

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...