Sunday, January 14, 2007

It Slices and Dices and its Only $19.95


I find it interesting how people make a living while living on the road. One couple is doing something that I think is GREAT! Since I am not a professional photographer and other reasons I am not going to do what they do for financial gain but to better organize myself. They create a CD for every state they go through. They take photographs, map places out, give details on where to go and what to do etc. I could do this to keep myself organized. Right now I have so many disks it is not funny and I am at a lost on how to organize myself. Since there will be time when we will be buzzing through states and not staying long I will do it by month. That way I can put my journal on the disk as well as photographs, brochures etc.

Also I was given two wonderful remedies for my headache. I did both of them so I cannot give credit to either one. I just wanted to say it worked and I am headache free.

It will be raining here for a week so we will be staying indoors so there will not be a lot of sight seeing. The plus side is I will be able to update my campgrounds and my blog and we actually have cable that has more than 3 channels. Yippee!

This seems like a quiet park, very nice and well kept. So we will be happier than we have sense. Later.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...