Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Thinking Meme

Thanks Mag

Here we go...like it or not....

1. If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others what would it be?
Smoking

2. If you could change one specific thing about the world what would it be?
Anything and all things nuclear.

3. Name the cartoon character you identify with the most.
I hated cartoons when I was little and have very little tolerance for them now.

4. If you could live one day in your life over again which one would it be?
The one day I felt truly loved.

5. If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person who would it be?
George Washington Carver

6. What is the one thing you lost, sold or threw away that you wish you could have back?
A picture of a certain person.
7. What is your one most important contribution to this world?
I am good listener.

8. What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?
Gee that one is rough. I can’t think of anything.

9. What is your most cherished possession?
It is a black tray that my daughter has now.

10. What one person influenced your life the most when growing up?
My mother

11. What one word describes you better than any other?
Nomadic

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...