Wednesday, June 13, 2007

hannahjane said...

hannahjane said... you and your wittle bathroom friend :) I'm sorry I just couldn't resist.


I was blessed with a vivid imagination as a child. I don't know how or why "Scary Bones" came into my life but I was a young child. A young child that spent a lot of time in the bathroom.

Strange you say?

Not as strange as this:

Fast forward many years and three children later, I heard my daughter singing and talking in the bathroom. Being curious I tapped on the door and asked her what she was doing and who was she talking to? Silence followed the tap and then I hear a little voice, "Nothing mom I am all alone."

This bathroom behavior kept up and finally I couldn't take it anymore. I sat down with my daughter aka Hannah and told her the story of Scary Bones. This was the first time I ever admitted that I had an invisible friend. That is when I found out that Hannah's "wittle bathroom friend " came to her on gossamer wings. She had the Blue Angel whenever she was in the bathroom.

Strange?

It gets stranger...... what are the odds that both mother and daughter both had a "wittle bathroom friend" as children?




hmmmmmm?

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...