Saturday, June 09, 2007

We Are Home



We picked up our little house on wheels Saturday afternoon and headed for the nearest park.

I do not ever want to go on another extended road trip again. The scenery was beautiful, seeing the grandchildren was great but trying to find a motel that will take a dog and not your arm and leg was the pits. Some of the hotel owners were down right ugly when I said I had a dog.

Tomorrow I will be doing laundry, a little house cleaning, and developing many pictures. I will need to sterilize the hoses again and store the luggage in my basement. Then I will sit outside, relax, and be thankful that we are home safe and sound.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...