Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thats It For Now

Mom and I would love to go back to Crown Hill Cemetery but the weather has been against us. We will be here for a few more days so we might be able to return.

Today's weather broadcast calls for more rain and storms so I will be putting the satellite down. I am uploading pictures to Wal-Marts right now. I am a pain in their side. Some photo centers just hand me my packet of pictures, others hand them to me with a sigh, but in Greenfield, they jam the pictures in an envelope not caring if your pictures are bent. Then they act as if I inconvenience them. Today I will go in with a new attitude and show them how to do their jobs. I am hoping I don't have to.

Anonymous - I am thinking you’re my sister.

Until Later.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...