Friday, October 26, 2007

The Cat On The Roof Story

There was this guy who was taking care of his friend’s cat while she was on vacation. On the third day of her vacation, her friend called and said “Hey your cat died.”

Grief-stricken she cried, “Don’t you ever give someone bad news like that. You have to build up to it. Instead of calling me and saying my cat died, you should say you cat is on the roof. Then the next day call and tell me my cat fell off the roof. And then the third day you can tell me my cat died. I would be prepared.”

Her friend apologized for his lack of sensitivity.

Later on in her vacation, she received a call from her friend.

He said “Your mother is on the roof.”





Pictures have been posted - Lubbock City Cemetery

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...