Thursday, October 11, 2007

Greetings

Tuesday was my big day out! Usually I wouldn't be wearing my leash on my day out but I did a bad doggie trick. Instead of staying by human mom's side, like I usually do 99% of the time, I decided to take a little stroll when she wasn't looking. I walked all the way down a steep hill and I saw another dog! I barked and barked and barked! Being a little deaf I didn't hear my human mom calling for me. When I looked up the hill, there she was on her way down and I mean on her way down. Fortunately she regained her balance and didn't roll all the way down. Knowing my time without the leash was limited I decided to run all the way up the hill, pass my human mom, and wait for her on top. She was not a happy camper. But I was!

Click Here For Carthage Missouri Cemetery Pictures.

Click Here For Webb City Missouri

Click Here For Carterville Missouri Cemetery

Click Here For Mt. Hope Cemetery, Webb City Missouri

Click Here For Fairview Cemetery, Joplin Missouri

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...