Sunday, November 11, 2007

To Answer Your Question Lynilu

We are still in El Paso. We picked up the car yesterday afternoon. It still needs two back tires so we are cautious about driving it. Hopefully tomorrow we will have that repair down.

I am planning to drive to Las Cruces Tuesday, find a place to stay, and then return. We haven't figured out all of the details on how to get both the RV and car to New Mexico. I am hoping to have that resolved tomorrow.

The car now has four brand new tires, new brakes, and an oil change. It is running great. Rusty, there was no front end problems. I will also find out how much of this is covered by insurance.

It is a comforting feeling to look out the window and see my car. I absolutely feel helpless without it. Of course I could always drive the motorhome to WalMarts but it is not the same.

All in all we are in good shape for the shape we are in. We are both wanting to get back on the road again which is healthy.

The is the first time I have been able to get on the net today. The internet service at the park is iffy.

I will keep everyone posted on what is happening. Hopefully we will be in Las Cruces by the end of the week.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...