Friday, February 29, 2008

Don't Buy Gas In Rodeo

I forgot to gas up the car before coming down here and they charge $3.50 a gallon. I felt like telling the clerk "excuse me I have to go hock the family farm before I can fill up." We didn't fill up, just got enough to go to another town (20 miles away) that has more than one gas station.

We made it and it is beautiful. I am listening to the coyotes howl. Awesome.

Kids, if you need to talk I have yahoo messenger open and the winds are going to be calm so I can leave the satellite up and stay connected via the internet.

Still fighting the webpage but I hope to have the kinks out of it soon.

Location:  Rodeo

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...