Thursday, February 28, 2008

FYI

We are all set for peace and quiet! It comes at a price though, we will have no phone service. Starting tomorrow kids you will not be able to call until we leave. I don't know when that will be either so don't ask. If you do then Hannah and Robert will be spending Spring Break with us at this wonderful location.


We will be staying near Rodeo New Mexico with the Chiricahua Mountains to the west and the Peloncillo Mountains to the east. It is beautiful country and quiet. No TV or phones and hopefully, since we are close to the office, we will have Internet service. If not I can put up my satellite.


I will be posting our adventures we had yesterday soon.

Location:  Rodeo

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...