Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Go Ask Alice



The dental work is completed. I arrived at the office at 10:00 and left at 2:00 with a new smile. The dentist office is so nice. In each of the little cubicles where patients sits is a huge picture window. It overlooks a small yard, which is surrounded by a very tall adobe fence. In front of each window (in the yard) is a statue. The statue I sat staring at was of a little boy holding a ladder while his sister is on it. It was a large sculpture. Someone came in and lowered my chair so I was lying flat on my back. After thirty minutes of poking and prodding I was raised back into sitting position and to my amazement there was a live white rabbit in the yard.



I asked the assistant: “Excuse me, but is there a large white rabbit in the yard or am I hallucinating?”



Of course when I made a reference to the song “White Rabbit” I totally lost her. When she was leaving I said “Remember what the dormouse said.” The dentist is my age and totally understood the joke.


Location:  Las Cruces

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...