Friday, March 21, 2008

What The Heck

I am trying to read my favorite blogs and leave comments. I have been getting strange error messages or my comments just doesn't appear. The following is what happened on Dirk's blog. I am seriously looking into moving to another blog home.

Duplicate action errorThe action associated with this page has already been performed. You may want to try going back one page in your browser and re-trying.

Of course retrying means I get the following error message:

Duplicate action errorThe action associated with this page has already been performed. You may want to try going back one page in your browser and re-trying.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...