Monday, April 21, 2008

Surely's Walk

Today we went to Fairbank, located within the San Pedro Riparian National Conservation Area (NCA), along the San Pedro River. Fairbank is a ghost town but it has trails and one of them took us to the cemetery. It was a 1/4 mile trail and Surely only made it half way. I ended up picking her up and carrying her. The cemetery is located on a hill and I carried her up and down the hill. She didn't complain or wiggle which made the trip easier. The views from the cemetery was beautiful. I wanted to explore more but Surely could not handle it anymore. It is the medication she is on and hopefully in a couple of weeks she will be back to her cheerful self.



The question is..... who is greyer? Surely or me? Don't bother answering I already know.

Click Here For Fairbank

Location: Fairbanks

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...