Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yo Mama Plays The Tuba



This is a dream and only a dream.



I lost my mother, I was searching for her frantically. When I finally happened upon her, by chance, she was walking down a sidewalk carrying a tuba. She told me she was playing for the symphony.



This was enough to wake me up. When I finally got out of bed I asked my mother about her tuba playing. she told me to go back to sleep.



I don't dream but I when I do......




Okay after posting this I discovered Mr. Jellybean's web page. That sounds like a legitimate site for dream analysis. According to Mr. Jelly Bean a tuba respresents increased social activities and if you hear a tuba it signifies good news. A tuba in a dream is a good thing.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...