Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thank You

I am totally blown away by the responses I have received about Surely Not. I appreciate everyone’s comments because it does help. It shows me that people truly cared about Surely Not and myself. Thank you.

My daughter, Hannah arrived from Kansas this morning. Having her here is a blessing. Of course I had to take her to the latest attraction that few know about. It is a bush right outside my door. Of course I took a picture of it and will share it.



A huge ball of bees, I don't know if they are African Bees or not. Please don't tell me they are because that would show everyone my stupidity for going out there and taking a picture.

Location: Sierra Vista

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...