Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Good Grief

Today was brother's day out and so mom and I took Isabel to the Children's Museum. No pictures today but maybe tomorrow. I have been so busy I am going to have to take a day to recuperate. The RV is trashed, laundry was done tonight but mom said "don't take it out of the car." I listen to my mama.

I wouldn't trade these days for all the tea in China.

Since Scott has moved in with us I have become quite the beer connoisseur. Don't panic Hannah Banana I am still quite the light weight. With some folks one is too many and two is not enough. Then there is the old, old saying "One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, Floor. In my case I can't make it pass one without meeting the floor. Half a beer I get a glazed look on my face, 3/4 glass of beer and I am telling everyone I love them and my life story, and a glass of beer I am sound asleep. I usually make it to the glazed look and give up. I have discovered two beers that I like. One is Blue Moon with a slice of orange and the other is Arrogant Bastard Ale. I found the last one, purchased it, and shared it with Scott, I just like the name and attitude that is associated it. Who cares what it taste like.

Tomorrow will be James aka Rusty's last day with us and we are planning a trip to Madera Canyon. Until then.

5 comments:

Lynilu said...

I once had a friend who would drink 1/2 beer, and she would be on a buzz that would make one think she had a dozen. Now I have a friend who drinks only occasionally because of medications, but when people around her drink (not her, mind you!) she begins telling all her most personal secrets!

Strange!

Donna McNicol said...

Stu & I usually split a beer because I never drink a whole one before it gets warm. LOL!

Going to have to try to find the Arrogant Bastard Beer...no Moose Drool back east. sniff...

Michael said...

lol...you Ladies are soo funny...a better tasting one than any of those is Fat Tire...(it has a drawing of a bicycle on the label).

Since coming down to this area, I haven't yet found my own personal "favorite" at all...Guess it's "illegal" to import Pabst Blue Ribbon into Arizona???...lol...

noisysmile said...

I have never drank more than half of anything. I honestly do not want to find out what happens after that. More likely than not I probably would just fall asleep like you. I tried a new beer the other day. It was peach flavored. it was very interesting and smelled wonderful. we'll probably take you out to try it when you get here.

Anonymous said...

I love the taste of beer but rarely drink it. I am one of those lightweights too. Thank goodnes. My Dad's both drank enough for the whole family. They were horrible drunks.

So nice you are having such good visits with the kids. You know me...it's all about family.


xxxJolie

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...