Friday, September 26, 2008

Home

I am so thrilled to be HOME!

I think if I had to spend one more night in a cheap hotel eating peanut butter I would go stark raving mad.

Lulu has been busy exploring her new residence and neighborhood. She has all of her toys out of the crate and all over the house. I felt so sorry for her because she didn't know what home is. Since she joined us she has been hauled all over the place and had a different place to sleep everynight. There was no routine. The only thing constant in her life has been her crate. She is extremely attached to it. I tried to take her for a quick drive to a store and she was freaked out. So I had to go back to the hotel, get her crate, put in the back seat and she was happy. When we got home the first item we brought in was her crate. We are going to have to get another one to leave in the car.

I will be posting pictures in the next day or so.

Later
Photobucket

4 comments:

noisysmile said...

I'm glad you're home. I'll keep my eye out for pictures. love you!

Lynilu said...

I'm glad she found you and got a good home. Once she knows that home is home, she might be OK in the car without the crate. The crate is the only consistent thing she had till now, but the home will be permanent now. It will be interesting to see what she does.

And welcome home to you and your mom, too.

Anonymous said...

cool pics. I always dream about selling everything and get on the road to see the world.

You are lucky to experience it. And share it with us.

Debra
Austin

Anonymous said...

I took a road trip with my friends in highschool and i still remember those days with fond memories.

John
Houston

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...