Saturday, November 01, 2008

Last night was amazing. It was Halloween and all the little goblins were out. Back in Missouri I never had trick or treaters. I lived way out in the boonies and noone would drive down there for a Mars Bar. Last night I had more trick or treaters than I had in my 49 years on this earth and all we had was hard candy. Which is a major bummer for the little trick or treaters. It was fun. I think we had about 20 all in all. My favorite was the kid wearing a cereal box and he told us he was a "cereal" killer.
Hannah - is this non creepy for you?

Can I get an awwww from you now?

Lulu and I have the same hair coloring!

This will protect my mama from being bitten by a varmit!



Photobucket

5 comments:

DirkStar said...

A-w-w-w-w-w-w...

noisysmile said...

ok here you go: awww

but it's for the picture of you two snoozing together. very cute.

it looks like grandma's drinking again. Let me guess-there's a lock on that net?

Pepper McKean said...

Scott and I are now resorting to hiding her bottled water.

No, there is no lock - she would just chew her way out.

Robin said...

I can't speak for Hannah, but it's still creepy....

Lynilu said...

Awwww! That little girl of yours is just too, too cute! Are we lucky, you and I, with our new family members?

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...