Monday, November 24, 2008

Migraine

A severe headache woke me up this morning. The last migraine I had was 3 years ago.  They stopped when I stopped working.  I was scare to death I was having one.  I immediately took two ibuprofen tablets and prompty lost them.  That is a nice way of putting it.  So I laid down and put the pillow over my head and cried.

Then I tried again and waited thirty minutes and took two sinus pills.  Then I drank a little coffee and laid down.  I was feeling better in about an hour.  Still woozy but better.  Mom and Scott left at 11:00 for the final walk through.  I didn't want to go, I just wanted to laze around the house.  The headache was under control and I didn't want to push my luck. 

I received a call a few minutes ago and mom has the keys to the house.

The previous owners cleaned the place up, reset the brick flooring, and even removed the dead lizard in the bathtub.  The windows are even scrubbed down.  It is like a shiny new penny.  Needless to say I am going to spend my afternoon in the house.

Have a great day.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Lynilu said...

YAY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS, and Happy Home Owning!!!

I am sorry to hear that the headache struck on such a grand day, but there is always the next day, right? :)

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...