Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rabid Rabbits In The Basement

I had a dream that I bought a house with a basement that was designed to be a wetland. You would go down the stairs to various grasses, small pools of water, trees and of course wildlife. It housed snapping turtles, water spiders..... and two rabid rabbits. I didn't know about the rabbits when I purchased the house, that was something the Realtor told me after the fact. He also told me rabid rabbits were easy to detect because their ears pointed straight up.

No I didn't sleep very well last night and that was the most exciting "thing" that has happened to me in nine days.


Still alive and kicking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only could this man sing but he was funny too. I remember him telling his crabby Sarge, "I chew each bite 100 times" and Golly...sounding like gowleee. Ah the good old days.

We must be real old hicks from the sticks. Still getting into Gomer Pyle and all. I think I heard he is Gay, lives in Hawaii and had a life saving liver transplant. I don't know that any of it is true. I just know he was a good entertainer and made me laugh. He had a real tender side which we don't see on TV much anymore.

Thanks for sharing this Pepper.
Jolie

Anonymous said...

I think Susan Boyle is fantastic too. I just hope the media and others don't dissuade her. She is truly gifted with a beautiful powerful voice.

J-

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...