Saturday, July 18, 2009

Roadtrek

I received a call Friday from Des Moines about our Roadtrek. It appears that Roadtrek has been hit hard by the recession and could not take our order. They are having serious financial  problems.   We are once again without a place to live. Robert is looking for a Pleasure Way for us and mom and I decided to go to Albuquerque to search for one there. We plan to leave Wednesday next week. If we have to order one then it will be 6 to 8 weeks. I just hope we can find one soon. I am a little tired of staying in a hotel and sleeping on an air mattress.

One more order from WalMart and I am caught up my pictures. I feel that is a major accomplishment. Hannah I am going to upload the pictures I took of the London Bridge to WalMart, then I will send you the information to access them. It will be easier to do this. I will do this tomorrow.

I talked to Rusty and found out that Daisy aka Fi is a water dog. She loves going to the ocean. Scott discovered Louie aka Lu is not only a packrat but a frugal one as well. He cleaned out her house and found a dollar bill. Now if she can only find several of those....

We are pretty much grounded until all of the dental work is over. Scott has a consultation with an oral surgeon Monday and my appointment is Tuesday. I just hope everything is done and over by the first of the month.

Until later.

1 comments:

noisysmile said...

Will you be able to put all the pictures up there that you took that weekend and also, will these just be your favorites, because I really do want all of them : )

Cool idea to use walmart.

lol about lu!

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...