Friday, May 28, 2010

Dear Abbie

I received a letter today from Annie who now has the name of Abbie.   Her new people love her very much and she has turned into quite a character.  She is living in the state of Iowa and will return to Arizona in the winter.  She has godparents that will take her if anything should happen to her new people and she just raved about them as well.  I thought I would never hear or see her again and I was so surprised to receive this letter and the pictures.  Of course I will be writing her back.   She also has an email address.  She is a techno puppy!!!


Today was such a nice day.  My son, Scott came up from Tucson for a mini vacation and we had a cook out.  Ribs, brisket, and salmon.  It was delicious.  We also decided to celebrate Scott and Robert's birthday and Hannah's graduation.

Hannah and her beau ordered a new fifth wheel and bought a new truck to pull it so the trip to Kentucky was postponed until next year.  The fifth wheel is being made as I typed this.  It is 40 feet long and is quite roomy.  They are hoping to live in it full time.

We are officially back on the road and we have no destination in mind.  Due to the oil spill we decided to stay away from the coast.  Life is good.


Grandpuppies
Ella
Louie
Rose
Bernie
Give Me The Ball!!!!!!!!!!!

The Family

and finally great advice I gave my son......


0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...