Sunday, April 24, 2011

Thank Goodness

We moved today.  We are still in Tucson but in a different park.  It is less money, with cable and internet.  I might even jump in the pool.  It was cheaper to rent it by the week and that is what we did.  We are settled and happy.

Guess what I did today?  I ran over the sewer connection.  Why they put it in the middle of the lot I will never know but I back right over it.  First time I have ever did something like that.  :-)

I also miss my computer.  Mom was nice enough to loan me her computer while mine is missing it's cord.  I left it over at my son's house so no pictures and no stories but maybe tomorrow.   Life is good.


2 comments:

Jerry and Suzy said...

See what happens when we miss a few days of reading you? Didn't know you were in Tucson, and since we weren't riding with you you ran over a sewer. We'll try to be more helpful after we traipse over into California today.

hannah jane said...

I miss you guys. Just yesterday I was thinking about how nice it would be to jump in a pool, a pool that is outside in the sun without any little brats running around.

Ha! It's nice to dream.

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...