Monday, November 14, 2011

Top 10 Absolutely Do Nots!

Top 10 List Of Absolutely Do Nots For Zuni.

10.)  Do not take the shoes by the front door and hide them. 

9.)  Do not chew on the trash bag. 

8.)  Do not eat beetles they have a tendency to bite back.

7.)  Don't eat my socks.

6.)  While we are on the subject, don’t drag my underwear or bras throughout the apartment.

5.) Don’t grab my nose.

4.)  Don’t chew on my feet at 3:00 a.m.

3.)  As much as I love gifts, please don’t pick up anymore dead mice.

2.)  Don’t chase lizards, birds, or anything else that moves.  I haven’t ran that fast since 2nd grade.

1.)  THE CARPET IS NOT A CHEW TOY!

Fortunately, there are more thank yous than do nots.  The number one “thank you Zuni” is for showing me that butterflies do fly at night.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Butterflies do fly at night.

Now THERE'S a book title.

BTW, pingle is my security word.

Pingle?

Al Bossence said...

sounds like fun times,
Kelly

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...