Sunday, June 05, 2011

At Last

I finally have all of the appointments set up and I know what we are doing.  Mom and I will be taking off Wednesday and head north for a couple of weeks.   I am just going to drive and stop when the mood hits me.  I am not searching for a cooler climate either, just going to drive. Then mom and I will be back in Tucson around the 22nd in time for doctors and the visit we are looking forward too.

Scott and I went to Carlsbad Caverns.  It is spectacular.  I didn’t know there was so much to do around Carlsbad and mom and I discussed going back in the future. 

Enjoy the pictures and to see more click here.

peppicture (9) DSC_0104
DSC_0083 DSC_0111
DSC_0445 DSC_0449
peppicture (109) peppicture (134)
peppicture (136) peppicture (172)
peppicture (141) peppicture (146)
peppicture (154) peppicture (165)
peppicture (166) peppicture (190)
peppicture (173) peppicture (197)
peppicture (205) peppicture (414)
peppicture (221) peppicture (281)
peppicture (291) peppicture (354)
peppicture (386) peppicture (393)
peppicture (401) peppicture (402)

6 comments:

Lynilu said...

I live so close to the caverns that it is insane that I've not been there since my son was about 4. Uh, yeah, that's 43 years! I really want to go back. It is an amazing place.

Jerry and Suzy said...

Nice pictures of Carlsbad Caverns. When we toured a few years back, I was unable to get a decent picture at all. I have to do some studying on that before we go back. Glad things are squared away for you gals. Have a nice trip, and maybe we'll get to meet up with you in Tucson some day. We live only 40 miles away in Benson during the winter.

Four Windows with a View said...

My son and I went there years and years ago. It's a great place to visit on a hot day!!

hannah jane said...

OH I AM SO FREAKING JEALOUS!

Kathy said...

Breathtaking pics!

Anonymous said...

Buying used is a great way to hold value when it comes to purchasing a trailer or caravan.
Bikes Sale

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...