Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Waiting Game

I have been asked why you haven’t left yet. We haven't left yet because we are waiting on the dent to be repaired. I have called many, many times asking, "is the part in?” I have kept track of everything he said to me. I am going to become very confrontational when I call on Monday. I called this morning to see if the Internet equipment is in. They told me it will take a week and it has been a week. I was told "Gee I don't know. I will call you right back.” I would think a business would keep track of its inventory and it has been 45 minutes and I am still waiting for him to call me right back. We are planning to leave this weekend for a short trip. I don't know where we will be going but I will bet you all the money I have in my piggy bank that everyone will call me on Saturday while I am gone and I will get the "I tried to call you but you were not home" or "the part has been ordered" or "I don't know what is in my inventory and I will call you right back." Frustrated yes.

Camdenton Missouri

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...