Sunday, August 27, 2006

Later

It is moving on day. We are heading to Effingham this morning. It is a stormy day and I am not looking forward to unhooking and hooking up in this type of weather but that is part of my life.

I think we will have internet service but I won’t swear on it. We will be there for 9 days and the reason for this long is because of the holiday weekend. Just want to find a place to hole up and hide. There are several places of interest to visit so it will be a lot of fun.

We went to Fin Inn in Grafton MO with Deanie yesterday. What a neat place. There are aquariums on every wall showing different types of fish. They had in a tank of its own a huge alligator snapping turtle. It was quite a conversation starter.


  • Fin Inn

  • Location:  Grafton Missouri

    Until later.

    0 comments:

    What Dogs See

    I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...