Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Brown Signs

We are brown sign travelers. We see a brown sign, turn down that exit and along the way we see other things and so we make a few side trips before arriving to our brown sign destination. Why were we in Effingham? Truthfully I really don't know why. It was there and it had a lot of brown signs. I also googled the places we go so we don't end up in tourist traps. Sometimes we just stumble upon events like the Cheese Festival. Currently we are in Utica because we have some warrenty work to do on the RV but there are a lot of brown signs...... so I don't know how long we will be here. I do know one thing. My doctor is expecting me in October for a physical so I know where I will be at that time. I will guarentee you this, as soon as I am finished being tortured we are heading south to I-10..... if there is no brown signs. I also learned how to put links on my comments and will post links to the places I have been. Thanks for all of the comments.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...