Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Its A Girl

I remember the doctor telling me "Its a girl." I was so happy. Then she hit the preteen years and it hit me. I had a girl. I am not a girlie girl. I don't wear make up, I wear whatever is clean, and really don't care if the socks match the outfit but what about my daughter. I felt I should give her the opportunity to figure out if she is ultra feminine or not. So when the time arrived I did the only thing I could figure out to do... I took her to Clinque and had an expert show her everything that I couldn't. My daughter owns as many shoes as books and that is a hell of a lot. She color coordinates her outfits. Her socks always match and she loves to dress up. She sent me a picture recently. I noticed that her running suit trim matched the t-shirt perfectly, her shoes went with the outfit and her helmet matched her t shirt as well. If you are wondering what she and JP is standing on..... it bat poop. Thats my baby, the ultimate girlie girl.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...