Monday, October 02, 2006

Hello From Arkansas and Sometimes Tennessee

We are in Memphis. Gave up on Kentucky and decided to gamble away the kid's inheritance at Tunica Mississippi.

This is an awesome park. In the morning I will grab a cup of coffee, sit at the picnic table, and enjoy the Mississippi River. I love rivers, big or small. We were so fortunate to find this park because of its location. Expect sunset pictures!

I am not able to get my satellite working because of a tree. Tomorrow I am going to back up the RV three feet and see if I can get it working. I am using a neighbor's Internet tonight. So if I don't get it working you won't be hearing from me for a week.

Hannah - Scott Rusty's surgery will not be invasive. He will know tomorrow about work. The only concern right now is if his lung collapses anymore that is why he will need daily x rays. I will call you if things change.

My dog Surely is a little girl. She is such a great companion. I am hoping to walk her tomorrow by the river but she hates water and might object. She knows she is need of a bath.

Until then

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...