Saturday, October 21, 2006

I've Been Tagged

5 Thingamajigs I Like:
The sound of a train
A new book
The smell of coffee
Quiet mornings
Bats
5 Thingamajigs I Hate:
Fever blisters
Irresponsible drivers
Insect bites and stings
Sneezing
Elevators

5 Thingamajigs I Do Far Too Often:
Daydream
Goof around on the internet
Drive
Take Pictures
Sit

5 Thingamajigs I Do Even Though I Shouldn't:
Smoke.
Eat
Stay awake (I live on 4 or less hours of sleep)
Snore
Cuss

5 Thingamajigs I Would Never Do:
Bungee jump
Climb a mountain
Run naked through the street
Pierce my belly button
Own a monkey

5 Thingamajigs I Regret Doing:
Not finishing college
Not saying goodbye

I don't have a lot of regrets

5 Thingamajigs I Would Do If I Won 100 Million Dollars:
Move to Belize or Guatemala
Take photography lessons
Send two of my children to college (hint hint)
Sent up scholarship funds
Finish college


5 Thingamajigs About Me That Are Peculiar But True:
I hate to sneeze
I can't cook
I really do like to climb trees
I really don't mind driving
I love to sidewalk to sit

I am sending this to
Hannah

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...