Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A Letter To My Daughter

Dear Hannah

Do you remember yesterday when you called. I was in the shower and mom cracked the door and handed me the phone. I told you I was inside the shower, wet, cold and naked. You were so excited and you wouldn't let me dry off and get dressed. Then I bumped the shower door causing it to shut completely...... When I tried to open it, it wouldn't open. I said "honey I am now locked inside the shower. I really need to get off and try to figure out how to open the door." You just laughed and laughed and laughed.......

You called today, said it was sleeting buckets....... REVENGE It is 70 degrees where I am, the wind is blowing warm air, we have the windows open, and shorts on. I hope you freeze your buns off.

Love

Mom

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...