Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Site Meter

Site Meter is a pretty neat little device. If you click on "By Referral" you can see who referred you. I became very interested in the searches and compiled a list of my favorite ones. They are as follows:
  • did jessica see nick for thanksgiving google search - Why should I care?

  • ste genevieve mo pere marquette park - I can understand this one

  • "adopt her" + "wealthy couple" + novel - I wasn't adopted my a wealthy couple and then write a book about it. Sorry Folks

  • tarot card represents cocaine use - Wow I guess Tarot Cards could say if a person is using cocaine or not but a pee test is better. Or if you see increased hyperactivity and money missing from your checking account could be another sign that is more reliable than tarot cards.

  • oldest in eutaw Alabama - oldest what?

  • hippie dressing age 31 - Yes I did dress like a hippy at age 31 but you don't have to google that one

  • carroll county sex parties - omg I didn't know. I will write this down as a county to avoid.

  • floating coffins of malden, Missouri - If there was floating coffins in Malden Missouri I would be there with bells on and a camera

  • "thunder blaster" recipe - Thunder blaster is a device you hook up to your septic tank. I don't think I would use this recipe for Christmas. I don't even want to think about this one.

  • And my favorite one of all is: drum roll please

    Effingham prostitutes - Not unless it was an out of body experience.

    0 comments:

    What Dogs See

    I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...