Sunday, December 10, 2006

Biloxi Mississippi

My last day at Biloxi was a dismal failure of running around in a circle. I checked online for what parks were open to the public. The first park was completely blocked off so I drove to the second. I was stopped at the gate by a Ranger. He said “I’m sorry but we are only open to daytime campers. I asked him what a daytime camper was and I was told it was a camper that spends the day at the park and leaves when the park closes. I told him then I was a daytime camper and he told me I didn’t have any equipment. I asked him what kind of equipment I needed to become a daytime camper and he asked me to leave. I need to know what is a “daytime camper?”. I know that a daytime camper needs equipment but what kind of equipment does a daytime camper need?

After being turned away from the parks, I decided to try the beach. I put Surely on the leash, grabbed my rubber gloves and camera equipment and took off. I was shown a sign “no dogs allowed on the beach.” I tried to explain that she was a day camper disguised as a dog…. Just joking. Surely and I left the beach and went home. We curled up on the couch and watched a wonderful old movie.

This morning I was taking out the fuse and I dropped it in the motor of the car. When I tried to pick it up, I dropped it again only it went a little further in the motor. Mom handed me two kitchen knives. Using them as tweezers I was able to drive the fuse deeper in the motor. So taking one knife I very gently nudge the fuse to where I can grab it without using my thumb. I need to stay away from slot machines for a while.


Location:  Springfield Mississippi

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...