Thursday, December 07, 2006

Friday Feast One Hundred & Twenty One

Appetizer
Which language would you like to learn and why?

I would love to learn spanish. I have spent some time in Central America and would love to be able to communicate.

Soup
What's the funniest thing you've heard or read so far this week?
I was taking Surely for a walk. We passed an motorcoach similar to mine. It has a huge windshield. I heard a horrible ruckus going on inside the coach. I turned in time to see a small Yorkshire Terrier hit the windshield. Splat he looked like a bug only it was from the inside not the out. I thought I was going to die laughing.

Salad
Which movie was so bad you couldn't watch the whole thing?
Back in my late teen years I had a date with someone that I thought was a gentleman. He said "you want to see a movie tonight?" I said sure. We walked in, sat down, and the very first scene was triple XXX. I stood up and walked out. I didn't see the man ever again. I think I had a friend pick me up.

Main Course
If there were a holiday in your honor that didn't use your actual name, what would the day be called?
River Day. Everyone would get the day off only if they go to a river, rent a canoe, buy a 12 pack, and do a 15 mile float. Hot Apple Pie drink could be substituted for the beer.

Dessert
Name one movie which is coming out soon that you would like to see.
Truthfully none. I haven't seen one that I would like to see.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...