Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday Feast One Hundred & Twenty Three

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Three
Appetizer
What is one of your Christmas traditions?
Growing up we really didn't have "Christmas Traditions." I know my father took a perverse thrill in throwing the tree in the lake. Great crappie beds.

Soup
Who is the easiest person on your list to buy presents for?
Everybody. I make calendars and everyone seems to like them.

Salad
What is your favorite Christmas scent?
Pumpkin Pie

Main Course
If you could give a fellow blogger a Christmas gift, who would it be and what would you give them?
Fruitcake fresh baked from Shepardsville

Dessert
What's something on your Christmas wish list this year that you need (not just want)?
A Pocket Knife. I want it and need it.

0 comments:

What Dogs See

I am now a happy person that shares her home with two dogs. Miss Sophie has moved in with us full time. She is a Miniature Pinscher, 6 years...